How to Become a Mosquito Sheriff
Review the Mosquito Sheriff
First, learn about it here on the website.
- The Mosquito Sheriff Opportunity
- The Cost
- Our Franchisees
Then, contact us. Complete and submit the online
Franchise Information Request Form.
Once we receive your request for information, a franchise development person will contact you within 24 hours. You will be sent a short video to watch outlining some of the differences Mosquito Sheriff has to offer. We will be very excited to talk to you and explain why Mosquito Sheriff might be the right choice for you!
We get to know each other.
Always refer to the FDD for questions about the franchise model. Our answers will be the same as provided in the FDD, but we recommend you always review the various sections to ensure you understand the model. It is recommended that you contact an attorney to ensure you understand all aspects of the franchise.
You will be contacted within 24 hours. During this call our franchise discovery process will be explained, and questions answered.
In this step you will talk to people operating a truck and spraying daily. You can talk to them, ask them questions, learn about the day to day life in this business. It’s important that you get the “feel” of the business to determine if it’s something you could feel passionate about.
You will have a zoom call with Patrice Rice, CEO and Founder. You both will have to chance to get to know each other. A franchise is a partnership with each side promising to fulfill their agreement. Buying a franchise and being in business for yourself is a big decision and it’s important you feel comfortable with all involved. You will be sent the FDD to review.
If you have any remaining questions at this time, your franchise development representative will be available to answer them and confirm your potential as a franchise partner candidate.
Apply to be considered and
meet the family.
You will be invited to Maryland to get hands-on experience of Mosquito Sheriff. You will meet Patrice Rice, CEO and Founder as well as Brian Martin, VP Operations & Training as well as others who operate their trucks on a daily basis.
You should only take your time to come to Maryland if you have already decided Mosquito Sheriff is right for you but just want to close the loop. This will be a first hand experience of what your new business would be. You will see the layout of the truck, put on a back pack, spray, learn the process of walking and assessing the yard, advice we give the homeowner and much more.
Our only goal is to make good matches between franchisees and Mosquito Sheriff. We want you to 100% understand the business and feel confident it’s right for you.
Sign on the dotted line, complete training
and you’re a Sheriff
Once you have signed the franchise agreement, we will schedule training. Additionally you must check with your state, usually the Dept of Agriculture, to determine the requirements for a chemical license to spray mosquitoes. We will work with you to determine training dates and send you pretraining materials.
– The team is great and very professional, the Customer Service team walked me through the entire process and booked me for my sprays. Highly recommend them.
– I stumbled upon their website, which gave so much information about Mosquitos and Ticks problems I have faced for years in my backyard and garden. Made me feel more comfortable booking my Sprays with them. Also, they offered 1 spray for FREE.
– I was looking for a Non-Toxic/Natural way to handle the mosquitos and ticks problem as my children and pets are always in the garden, so my friend recommended me to this company, they shared a lot of information and insight and the process was easy to follow.
Laura S. Frater
– I love what they are doing! Totally Behind them! If each spray can help other communities and also solve your problems too without any extra cost. What else one can ask for. I have booked them for the entire season. So Excited!!
Moo- Pheun Lu
We guarantee the quality of treatment. We’ve got some of the best tools and tech in the business. So if you are not happy with the treatement within 20 days post-treatment we will re-treat it for you for FREE! No Questions Asked!